Everybody has their own reasons for writing articles for their site or distribution on the Internet. At the end of the day the most frequent one is to steer more visitors/traffic to their website or blog. One important factor on how to write an article is that you should impress your readers. In this article we will take a look at five tips you can implement that will allow you to write articles that should not only be impressive but at the same time steer traffic to your website/blog.
Five Steps To Writing Good Articles
- Write about things that you find interesting or that you have a fair amount of knowledge on. The articles will be more believable if you are coming at it from a viewpoint of passion, expertise or knowledge.
You merely have to frequent article directories periodically to recognize the disparity between a well-written article based on expertise or passion compared to one predicated on keyword research. There are some very well-written articles in the article directories nowadays but unfortunately most of them are complete and utter nonsense.
- Keep your articles suitable and relevant to what’s happening in your chosen niche. Any niche contains aspects which are on topic and as a result will be more interesting to the reader.
To become really good at this you must continuously do research for new article ideas. Another good idea is to keep a backup folder of your ideas which you can easily retrieve to swiftly come up with relevant article ideas or topics.
- Spend an acceptable amount of time researching your articles before you write them. If your articles are informative and provide useful instructions or insights, it will mean that your reader is more prone to click on the URL in your resource box.
This is very important and a corner stone to how to write an article.
You can tell the difference between an article that’s been thrown together compared to one that is well researched. You will also discover that the amount of time it requires to write an article drops when you spend a slight bit of time researching before you start writing.
- Write using words that are easy to understand. We’ve all read articles by people who are using big words in an attempt to impress their readers. In general using large bloated words results in an article with no flow or comprehension.
One rule of thumb is to write like you speak. If you do that, the article will be easier to read and more appreciated by your visitors.
- Write numbered list articles so visitors can scan them. Most visitors are unlikely to read the article from start to finish.
Readers are likely to skip to the highlights so you might as well provide those to them.
Numbered list articles make it effortless for the reader to understand what each paragraph is about and then read it in more depth if they would like to.
If you implement these five steps correctly, you will start writing killer articles in record time! I hope that you found my how to write an article post helpful and informative.
TIP! Also consider using Article Writing Software that dramatically speeds-up the process, these tools are being used by top marketers and writers to compose unique quality articles, i personally use these 2 listed below: